Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Job Prospects

I am looking into getting paid for blogging. This might be the start of an exciting new direction in my writing life! My family always says that I should do this for a living, so maybe I'll start now!

I also am looking into a few other work-from-home options. In case you didn't know, I recently injured my ankle to the point where I'm not able to work at the Hangout for the moment. Anyone who knows a place I can work in the Gulf Shores area, let me know!!

But like I said, I am looking to get paid for blogging, and one of the sites requires me to post something on my blog so that they know it's me...so ignore the following sentence! a sprocket found in the backseat

Stay tuned for a blog about picking fabrics and paint colors...one that has been a LONG time coming!

The one who is barefoot because she cant fit her swollen foot into a shoe,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, friend, and be careful! The freelance writing market is full of scams. Let me know if you find anything good. =)

    ReplyDelete