Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Bathroom Update

Just as I promised, I'm back today with a bathroom update. I'm super proud of the work that I have done in this room, and I hope you like it!

Just a reminder of the bathroom pre-paint:





 And here is the bathroom now, after paint and accessories, some that are new since the last update!
Extra long shower curtain with pretty natural hooks.

Towels seen in last update, plus a shadow box frame with print from Hobby Lobby. Not sure if the print will stay or not, Thoughts?

These framed shells were in my mom's first house after her divorce.  I love that I was able to continue the tradition with having them in my new place!


Shot of updated counter accessories (don't mind the picture-less frame) with a shot of the amazing picture my photographer bestie sent me!

Close up of the shells.

Close up of the print from Chelsea, owner of Chelsea Patricia Photography. This picture was taken several years ago at the beach and is typical me: reading while everyone else is playing sports!

Close up of counter accessories. Again, sorry for the picture-less frame!

 In case you are interested, check out Chelsea's photography at www.chelseapatricia.com . She is an amazingly talented wedding photographer, so check her out!!

Hope you like the updates I made in the bathroom. I'm super proud of them, and I would love to hear your feedback!

Check back soon for an update of my bedroom!

The one whose bare feet are covered in paint,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment