Sunday, April 17, 2011

Real World: Orange Beach

Ok, so my apartment may not be filled with drunken crazy party people but my digs are pretty cool. Sure, the surfaces may not be shiny and the (currently non-existent) furniture isn't designer, but I think I'm pretty good and design on a budget. Yes mother, I actually do know what that word means! I cant wait to design each room to my heart's desire-and of course document it all here!

So here goes the grand tour of my oh-so-empty condo. Imagine it full of color and life and happiness, as it will be sometime in the near future!

                                    Here is the view of my porch as you walk in off the landing.

                                                       Dining room from the living room.
                                                         Living room from the hallway.
                                                     Master bedroom from the entryway.
                                                 The next three are of the Master bedroom.


                                                                     Master bathroom

 A closeup view of the dining room.
 The TV nook in the living room.
 The kitchen.
 Living room from the dining room.

 So there you have it. There is another bedroom and bathroom, but those are full of stuff that is waiting to get put away. Hey, at least I'm honest! Pictures of those rooms, along with a tour of the property will come next week! 

Come back tomorrow for a preview of the first room to be worked on at the Bungalow!

Forever Shoeless,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. What a great place! I would live there. Enjoy this new adventure, although we miss you around here. :D

    Carole Sides

    ReplyDelete